SKETRA provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 10 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in SKETRA’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, SKETRArefunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
- 10 Days Replacement policy is applicable for Non Returnable Products which are not covered under Return Policy
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues guarantee expire 10 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items when the 10-day window expires. For purchases not made directly through SKETRA’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by SKETRA or SKETRA’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. The claims are handled through SKETRA.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- SKETRA must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through SKETRA or SKETRA’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized SKETRA reseller that shows a description of the product
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by SKETRA quality control to be in working
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items with their warranty period expire
- Non-quality-related issues (after 10 days of Delivery)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water,
operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
SKETRA is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of SKETRA products
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by SKETRA, SKETRA takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. SKETRA does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.