These days, everyone wants to buy a treadmill that doesn’t take up a lot of room and can be easily stored away when it’s not being used. In this article, we will discuss the many different kinds of portable treadmills available to purchase.
Before we go into more detail. First, we need to know what a portable treadmill is.
A portable treadmill is something that can be moved from one place to another easily or a treadmill that doesn’t need to be installed before it can be used.
Features that a portable treadmill must have
- No Installation Required
- Fully Foldable
- Easy-to-maneuver Tires
- Easy to Pack & Store
1) No Installation Required
The design of the treadmill should be something that does not require any type of assembly after unpacking the product.
2) Fully Foldable
The majority of treadmills on the market can be partially folded in the vertical or Y-axis direction. However, only a few treadmills, such as Smart Run by Sketra, can be completely folded in both horizontal and vertical directions.
3) Easy-to-maneuver Tires
When a product like a treadmill is fitted with the appropriate type of tyre, it is much simpler to move than it would be otherwise.
If you are considering purchasing a treadmill for your home, you should first determine how easily you will be able to move it from one room to another before you actually make the purchase.
4) Easy to Pack & Store
On a daily basis, people use treadmills for an average of one hour. The Remainder of the Time, the Treadmill is Simply Laid Down in One Position.
It is essential to purchase a treadmill that can be disassembled and stowed away discretely underneath a bed or sofa in order to free up the space that the treadmill occupies.
Because portability is dependent on the product’s size, a treadmill that needs a lot of space can’t be considered a portable option.
If you are interested in purchasing a treadmill that you will be able to transport to other locations or if your job is one that can be relocated, then you should purchase a treadmill that is not overly large in size.
Let’s talk now about the Five most portable treadmills you can buy online.
• Sketra Smart Run Treadmill
• Sketra Home Run Treadmill
• Stunner STX230 Treadmill
• Sparnod STH3300 Treadmill
• Powermax UrbanTrek TD-A3
Sketra Smart Run Treadmill
This treadmill model has been the best-seller since 2020, with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. The Portable Treadmill requires zero assembly and can be used immediately upon removal from the packaging. There is very little time involved in preparing the treadmill for use.
Smart Run Treadmill is known for being comfortable and durable. It has a Brushless DC Motor that has been tested to run for 6 hours straight. For a comfortable running experience, this treadmill has a completely flat running deck and a 25 mm springback cushioning system, which is the best cushioning system on the market.
- Zero installation required
- 25mm Springback Cushioning System
- Fully Foldable Design
- Mounted wheels for easy movability
- Upto 150kg weight bearing capacity
- 4.5HP Brushless Motor – Work upto 6 hr
- Wide Running Area of 51 x 19 inches
- Sold only on website sketra.com
- No inclination
Sketra Home Run Treadmill
Looking for a treadmill that is less space-consuming and costs less than Rs. 30k? Because it requires 5 X 2FT of space and costs only Rs. 29,999, this Sketra Home Run Treadmill will be a good fit for your needs.
The power fluctuations can damage your treadmill, but the Home Run Treadmill has a built-in surge protector to keep your investment safe. The treadmill’s Brushless DC motor has been tested to run continuously for up to two hours.
- Space saving treadmill with vertical folding
- Upto 120kg weight-bearing capacity
- Wide & Long Lasting 48 x 16 Inch Running Area
- Easy on joints, Easy on Knees
- In-built Voltage Surge Protector
- Low maintenance with silicon based lubrication
- On Console Smart Device Holder
- Lacking complete foldability
- Not for those who run marathons
Stunner STX230 Treadmill
The STX230 is a foldable treadmill that comes with bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to connect your phone and listen to music while working out on the treadmill. This treadmill is equipped with a 2HP Brush DC Motor.
Stunner’s STX230 treadmill is a low-cost option available on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and Snapdeal.
- Bluetooth mobile connectivity
- 4HP Peak Power
- Pre-installed workout programs
- Upto 110kg weight-bearing capacity
- Brush DC motor is limited to 45 continuous minutes of operation.
- Less durability
Sparnod STH3300 Treadmill
The treadmill is completely pre-assembled and comes equipped with a 5.5 horsepower motor and an LED display that shows readouts such as calories, distance, and heart rate.
The living room is the perfect spot for your treadmill. Put your treadmill in the living room if you don’t have an extra bedroom or an office to put it in. When not in use, a treadmill with a folding design takes up relatively little floor space.
- Fully Foldable Treadmill
- Transport wheels make it easy to move.
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Zero installation required
- High cost relative to the features
- Lack of durability
Powermax UrbanTrek TD-A3
This model is an excellent option to go with if you are looking for treadmills that are dependable and long-lasting in addition to having the feature of a folding frame. The UrbanTrek TD-A3 treadmill is a cutting-edge piece of exercise equipment that features a 2.5-horsepower DC Sunken motor and can reach a maximum speed of 14 kilometers per hour. It is not difficult to move from one location to another with it.
- 100% Pre-installed inside the Box
- Fold all the way in the X direction.
- Too expensive
- Less Motor Power
So, the last and most important step is to choose which portable treadmill to buy.
A customer looking to buy a treadmill for their home with five users and a maximum user height of 6 feet should opt for a treadmill with a brushless motor and a larger running area; however, a customer looking to buy a treadmill for their own use and who is only 5.5 feet tall can opt for a treadmill with a smaller running area.
Buy Sketra Smart Run Treadmill if
- Looking for a comfortable & durable treadmill.
- Looking for a treadmill that can fit under a bed or couch.
- Looking to buy a treadmill for marathon training.
- Looking for a treadmill that can support a tall person.
- Looking for a treadmill that doesn’t need to be installed.
- Looking for a treadmill with the highest safety standards.
- Looking for a treadmill that takes up less space.
- Looking to buy a treadmill for everyday walking, jogging, or running.
- People with transferable jobs who want to buy a treadmill that is easy to pack and move from one place to another.
Buy Sketra Home Run Treadmill if
- Looking for a low-price treadmill under Rs30k.
- Looking to buy a treadmill that can support a person of average height.
- Looking to buy a treadmill with moderate cushioning.
- Looking to buy a treadmill for seniors.
- Looking to buy a treadmill which very takes less space.